Terms Of Service
By using Freelancer Auto Bidding Bot (FABB), you automatically agree to following Terms and conditions. You should first read all of these carefully. If you do not agree with all our terms then please don’t use our service.
- No one has been banned for using FABB, but we wouldn’t be responsible in case this happens.
- FABB is not affiliated with Freelancer or any third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Freelancer rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use FABB at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame in the unlikely case of your accounts getting banned for any reason.
- We can’t guarantee any specific outcome from using FABB.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operation of the service.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute.
- We do not offer refunds.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw whole or any part of our service or its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.